?

Log in

veridium_falcon's Journal

Name:
veridium_falcon
Birthdate:
26 March
External Services:
  • veridium_falcon@livejournal.com
  • ardatyakshi AIM status
I'm a twenty-something writer of various genres of fiction. 99.9% of the time, I am a neurotic crazy person. The other 0.1% of the time, I'm asleep. The world outside my house makes me very anxious, germs make me very anxious, dirt makes me very anxious, and... well. You get the idea.

I enjoy playing video games. I talk at great length about them, and since I'm quite possibly the most socially awkward person in the world, I usually don't know when to note the glazed over look in people's eyes and don't know when to shut up about them. People who get to know me generally learn to accept this trait.

I'm also an avid reader of books, though on my busier days I don't get as much reading done as I'd like.

I also read (and very occasionally write) fanfic, make icons, and generally participate in fandom-related hijinks.

If you accept all of the above and - heaven forbid - are intrigued, feel free to friend me. I'm on the shy side, but I do like making new friends.

(This profile is still somewhat under construction. Give me some time to work out the kinks.)


"All good things come to those who have a bigger gun."












Because clearly I needed more Pokemon. *addict*

Statistics